Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show Off Your TELECASTERS!!!

Originally posted by baritone View Post
    That's what I was thinking. There's all this Telecaster excitement at these forums this year, so I was expecting the new forum pickup to be a Telecaster pickup. If it ends up being a Stratocaster pickup, I may consider sticking it into my Telecaster anyways.
    If it turns out to be a Strat neck pickup, I will definitely put it in my Tele, as I'm not a fan of the Tele neck pickup. Still I was hoping more for a bridge pickup for a Tele.

Comment

Originally posted by VIBROLUX View Post
      I'll have another to add to this before weeks end too!

That looks like Soap Creek.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Snyder View Post
        Here's a shot of my 2006 Am Std with itys JD and APS-1. Still awaiting my parts for the JD wiring...
        I like your choice of p'ups.

Comment

Nice teles. Here are mine, a 2005 52RI with Antiquitys and a 2001 Am std with a JD / A2 pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stratsky View Post
            Nice teles. Here are mine, a 2005 52RI with Antiquitys and a 2001 Am std with a JD / A2 pro

Very nice. Thanks for sharing!
            "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Comment

Come on, there's gotta be abother beautiful Tele owned by a forum bro here that hasn't been posted. This thread has had TONS of amazing variations on a time tested workhorse.

58 years after it's prototype, the Broadcaster, it is still one of the most popular and best selling guitars. Fender claims that it's even more impressive as they haven't changed too durastically over the years, but I think that the amazing versatility they possess as a guitar to modify and customize is what makes them truly amazing instruments. My Telecaster was great when I got it,but once I changed the neck pickup and pickguard, it became a MUCH better sounding and better looking axe.

Cheers to all the Forum Bros With a Tele, Fender, Squier, Warmoth, Tokai, or otherwise.
              "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Comment

My Bands -
                https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
                  I've seen this posted on this forum before. VERY nice axe, thanks for adding it to the thread! What pikcups are in it?

Comment

Right now a Phat Cat neck and a Hot Rails bridge. It has a BG1400 in the pic.
                    My Bands -
                    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                    GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Well, since I still own it for now....my buddy may pick it up.

and Goldie, which I sold...

Gibson KS 336, LP Standard, Special and Customs
                      Bogner, Orange, Tech 21 and Fender amps
                      Celestion speakers
                      Duncan, Bare Knuckle, WCR and Gibson pups
                      Too many pedals....

Comment

That is one SWEEET looking blonde Tele. The selector ring really fits the reaction the guitar evokes.

Comment

i'd love to have one of those new 52 hot rodded Fender Teles.... man i love those things... I really have a huge love for bound teles... that dam binding costs a fair bit but i love it!!!! Oneday i hope to have a double bound Warmoth tele... maybe candy green, vintage/modern all maple neck, compensated bridge.... I'd also like some Pete Townshend Shecter style teles as well..... I could be tele dangerous with $5000

Comment

Here is mine:

But this is an old photo. Now it as a bridge with 3 brass saddles, and Hamel STD-B lead pickup... Still the ant neck HB is what I am using.

B
                            Last edited by dr.barlo; 03-29-2008, 05:14 PM.
                            FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Comment

Originally posted by dr.barlo View Post
                              Here is mine:

B

Fender neck on custom body?

Comment

Yep.

Warmoth, 1 piece ash body. And the neck is a 95 american one.

Good observation man, very cool!

B
                                FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Comment

Working...
                                X