Show Off Your TELECASTERS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show Off Your TELECASTERS!!!

Here's mine. New Guinea rosewood, dimarzio super 3, and a stock pup from a westone. Works well and sounds good, just still adjusting the action every so often.

Comment

Bump! Why is this not stickied?!
      sigpic Wes
      Originally posted by Robert S.
      I love you too Charlie!
      Now I have to find a way to gouge out my minds eye.

Comment

OK, I'll play. Mine's a humble 2011 MIM Standard in lake placid blue with Bare Knuckle Blackguard Flat 52s and a Wilkinson vintage bridge with compensated saddles. Steve Cropper & Mick Green on a budget!

Originally posted by threechordcharlie View Post
        If we stickied all the show off your guitar threads there wouldn't be room for much else on the front page

Comment

Originally posted by threechordcharlie View Post
          Because all someone has to do is a search for Telecasters in the thread title to find it.

Comment

Ok I understand. Simon that is a sweet Tele!
            sigpic Wes
            I love you too Charlie!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ericmeyer4 View Post
                I used to play with a guy who had that same Tele. Damm good looking IMHO!
                sigpic Wes
                I love you too Charlie!

Comment

Here's my homespun Tele. Mahogany and Maple bodie, Maple and Purpleheart neck.

Klein Custom Tri-state pups, double tone and vol. with parallel treble bleeds, 4 way selector all in a standard Tele control plate. As you can see I like em plain and understated. Cheers.

Comment

Hi, Tonechaser. Nice Tele you've got there.

Mind telling me where you got the toggle switches? I'd like to find a similarly-sized toggle for series/parallel switching on one of my basses. Minis are too small, and the ones at my local electronics store are all too big to fit into the hole on my control plate, plus they seem pretty cheesy. The closest thing I've found is an Ampeg on/off toggle switch, but I don't think an on/off switch will work for series/parallel switching.

P.S. How do you like the Kleins?
                    Last edited by ItsaBass; 01-23-2012, 05:58 AM.
                    Originally posted by LesStrat
                    Yogi Berra was correct.
                    Originally posted by JOLLY
                    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
                      Hi, Tonechaser. Nice Tele you've got there.

Mind telling me where you got the toggle switches? I'd like to find a similarly-sized toggle for series/parallel switching on one of my basses. Minis are too small, and the ones at my local electronics store are all too big to fit into the hole on my control plate, plus they seem pretty cheesy. The closest thing I've found is an Ampeg on/off toggle switch, but I don't think an on/off switch will work for series/parallel switching.

P.S. How do you like the Kleins?
                      Thank's Itsabass. The toggle switches came from Mouser, those particular ones are SP3T but they have all sorts. As for the Klein's they worked out great for me.

Comment

I'll play

After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Fender Special Edition Custom Spalted Maple Telecaster PGb/59n

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

Tonechaser, Thats sick sick sick!! WOw! I love the lil switches too and more importantly, your layout is nice.. where did you get the custom switchplate to accomodate the switches, and where did you get the neck plate!!

Fretfire,
                            NICE! All rosewood neck or what?? looks like its been well loved
                            Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
                              Fretfire,
                              Yep, all rosewood neck. It's a parts build I finished a couple of weeks ago. MJT body, USACG neck, Rutters bridge, Klein 1952 pickups.
                              After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
                                Tonechaser, Thats sick sick sick!! WOw! I love the lil switches too and more importantly, your layout is nice.. where did you get the custom switchplate to accomodate the switches, and where did you get the neck plate!!

Fretfire,
                                Hey Bloodrose,
                                I just drilled out a standard control plate, pretty easy, and the neck plate was a gift from my wife. I'm glad you appreciate the work I put in.
                                Fretfire,
                                I agree that rosewood neck looks very nice. Never played an all rosewood neck. How's it compare to maple?

Comment

Working...
                                X