banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the lead guitar player of the black crowes' gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone know the lead guitar player of the black crowes' gear?

Originally posted by kaknight
    fogetaboutit! He is another one of those guys like ZZ top who collects gear like their are gumballs. He has like 33 touring guitars and switches amps for every tour and album. When I've seen em, they had bogners, fenders, an orange, and a marshal lined up. it was sick!

He's right...although...Jeff H has a pretty good start. I have met Jonny Colt on serval ocations, and he has said more that once that Rics changes guitars like most people change shirts.

For a good start
    tele with a bucker in the neck
    gold top with p-90's
    and a Zematis

several...DOZEN tweed fenders, and a couple of Silver Jubalie marshalls...that will get ya started!!!
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Re: Does anyone know the lead guitar player of the black crowes' gear?

Originally posted by sonnyblu
      Who is the cat that played with "Cry of Love" ? I heard that he has been playing with the "Black Crows" also of lately.
      I believe that you're thinking of Audley Freed, who is primarily an SG player. I saw him guest during a Gov't. Mule show a few years ago.
      John Cipollina August 24, 1943 - May 29, 1989

Comment

Working...
      X