No announcement yet.

Finnaly got my new guitar (PRS Soapbar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finnaly got my new guitar (PRS Soapbar)

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
    Yeah, nice pic! Those are really a bargain at $400. I'm not sure I'd even change the pickups. Just have a guitar with hums, singles, and P-90's. I like the black one a lot better than the cherry one. I'm not looking for any guitars right now, but a Singlecut would be my first choice.

Just curious about your first shipment. How did it break? Was it in a gig bag and box?
    It was shipping in its gig bag (very nice gig bag i might add) wrapped in bubble wrap and put in an electric guitar box. The guitar took quite a hit, i'm not sure if you saw the pics of the damage in one of my other thread or not. It put a large dent in the body of the guitar which cracked the paint. The replacement I got was wrapped with more bubble wrap and put in an accoustic guitar box to be shipped, as you can see it made it
    --------Guitars----------
    Fender Am Standard Strat w/SD Hotrail in bridge
    Fender Mustang
    PRS SE Soapbar
    Peavey T-15 -- For sale
    Ibanez ??

--------Amp---------
    Fender Super Amp 4x10

Comment

i got mine in a les paul coffin case .... for $400 shippped and mine came in perfect shape.. the neck is fatter than my hollowbody with the wide/fat
      '05 Gibson SG Standard
      '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
      PRS IRW McCarty
      '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
      82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

Originally posted by Ez74
        i got mine in a les paul coffin case .... for $400 shippped and mine came in perfect shape.. the neck is fatter than my hollowbody with the wide/fat
        Man you got lucky.. Wish i got a HS case I've been playing the hell out of this guitar the last few days. My American Strat only got touched to do SRV Little Wing. The pickups sound so unique clean I love it but when distorted it doesn't fit to my type of music. Think i'm ready to get a stacked humbucker or Super Distortion. Might stay way from the Super Distortion to keep my clean sound though..
        --------Guitars----------
        Fender Am Standard Strat w/SD Hotrail in bridge
        Fender Mustang
        PRS SE Soapbar
        Peavey T-15 -- For sale
        Ibanez ??

--------Amp---------
        Fender Super Amp 4x10

Comment

Working...
        X