Did i make the right choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did i make the right choice?

I'm selling my Epiphone Flying V 67 model in the local musicstore, we have a deal, anyway today a custumer said that he want's to trade his bass for the guitar, he had a Epiphone Goth Thunderbird, i tried it "acoustic", never plugged it in, i'm looking for a bass at the moment but i felt the neck was too long, not a comfortable shape and i didn't like the satin black finsh, did he come with this offer a year ago i have done the trade right at the spot but now, i feel that all this black and "crazy shapes" no longer appeal to me any more, i did the right choice of not doing the trade, right?
    100% Bass player

Re: Did i make the right choice?

yeah.

those thunderbirds are neck heavy.

why not upgrade the V with new pups and hardware?

why you getting rid of it anyway?
    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
    How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

I'm going back to bassics, and i don't have any money so unfortunaly i have to sell some things. I'm also selling a Digitech GNX2 multieffects pedal/board and 2 SD pickups...
      100% Bass player

Comment

yes you did
        Proud Master of Strats.....

Comment

They look cool. They have a really dark and heavy tone, too. But I can't stand neck-heaviness. It's a huge peeve of mine. It'll literally turn me off of a guitar or bass, so I can never recommend a Thunderbird. That's just my opinion, of course, but no matter how cool they are to see or hear, I would never play one.
          It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.
          - David St. Hubbins

Comment

Working...
          X