Warmoth equivalent in the uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth equivalent in the uk

Does anyone know of a Warmoth equivalent in the UK or the EU?
    I know there are places like axerus.co.uk but they just have the range of products.
    I’d quite happily order stuff from Warmoth, but say I order a neck and a body and don’t go too over the top the basic bill will probably be about $400 (just over £200) which sounds quite reasonable, but then the shipping will be another $80 plus and then I’ve got port duty etc which will probably be the best part of $100 so one neck and one body are going to cost me the thick end of $600 which is getting a bit pricy.
    I have a plan to build a strat, possibly super-strat, (I’m not sure which yet) and most stuff I can get over here, but necks prepped for locking nuts are a bit rare as are bodies prepped for modern trems.
    Anyone any ideas?
    It's a valve sporker... it sporks valves

Re: Warmoth equivalent in the uk

try these guys:

Comment

There stuff looks pretty nice, but not exactly cheap.
      It's a valve sporker... it sporks valves

Comment

I think because of the Exchange rate right now, USA custom shops are your best bet... U could try http://www.usacustomguitars.com/ might be cheaper on postage and I hear they have better customer support and take more care into the product.

I have a Wamoth build and its an OK guitar, but the customer support I had was awful, your experience may be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Uk Ant View Post
          Does anyone know of a Warmoth equivalent in the UK or the EU?
          I know there are places like axerus.co.uk but they just have the range of products.
          I’d quite happily order stuff from Warmoth, but say I order a neck and a body and don’t go too over the top the basic bill will probably be about $400 (just over £200) which sounds quite reasonable, but then the shipping will be another $80 plus and then I’ve got port duty etc which will probably be the best part of $100 so one neck and one body are going to cost me the thick end of $600 which is getting a bit pricy.
          I have a plan to build a strat, possibly super-strat, (I’m not sure which yet) and most stuff I can get over here, but necks prepped for locking nuts are a bit rare as are bodies prepped for modern trems.
          Anyone any ideas?
          Yes www.guitarbuild.co.uk make parts & necks

Comment

There is a company located just west of Rotterdam, Netherlands that make excellent guitar components and also carries US made parts.
            Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
            When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
            Red Devils - 1% all the way!
            Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
            Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

Working...
            X