Tube Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube Amp

How does this look, is that a tube head?

There is no spoone
    - The Matricks

Re: Tube Amp

Yeah....that's a realy tube amp. Some say the DSL is the best amp Marshall has built. I certainly think it's the best production model to come out since the JCM 800's, and the Silver Jubilee.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

so for around 465 thats a deal...? I might sell my new MG100dhx or whatever it is and get a little more money and get that.
      There is no spoone
      - The Matricks

Comment

Yeah...I would expect the price to go higher than it is now, but if it stays uner $700 it's a good deal. It will be one loud mo fo....that's a fact. You'll be in tone heaven.
        My Sound Clips

Comment

cool, thanks alot for the quick replies, ill be looking for that amp in the future when i get some more money.
          There is no spoone
          - The Matricks

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H
            Yeah...I would expect the price to go higher than it is now, but if it stays uner $700 it's a good deal. It will be one loud mo fo....that's a fact. You'll be in tone heaven.
            Ditto..I have the DSL 50 and thats one loud Mo-FO... But i hear that the DSL 100 is a bit fuller and whatnot, but still i like my DSL, but at the moment i accidentally got lured like a banshee into the line6 site and the vetta was singing to me..

Damn Internet!"!
            Marshall JVM 410C
            Mesa Boogie DC-3
            ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
            1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
            2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
            2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
            1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
            2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
            1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

I've heard so many good things about the DSL that I'm curious... VERY curious..... It's definitely a solid amp
              • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
              • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
              • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
              • G&L Tribute Comanche
              • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
              • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
              • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Working...
              X