Dead Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Pickup

I recently got a single coil quarter pound basslines pickup for my bass and took it to a guitar shop to have it wired in and i was told that the pickup was dead!!! I just bought it from musicians friend and don't see why it dosen't work. Would this be covered by warranty??

Re: Dead Pickup

Originally posted by fenderbassman
    I recently got a single coil quarter pound basslines pickup for my bass and took it to a guitar shop to have it wired in and i was told that the pickup was dead!!! I just bought it from musicians friend and don't see why it dosen't work. Would this be covered by warranty??

Contact MF and tell them what happened...I'm sure they'll cover it...Sure hope they would?

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

How would I go about doing this?

Comment

bump

Comment

Call them at their toll free 24 hour phone # (800)391-8762, or if you'd prefer go here to email them about returning it. In my experience they've always been pretty good at giving RMAs for equipment that arrives in less than stellar condition.
          Good luck man,
          Matt

Comment

Are you sure this is a passive PuP ?? Many basslines need a 9 volt battery.
            http://www.soundclick.com/whirlwindbluesrevue

Comment

Working...
            X