Effects Pedal Modding - Stratdeluxer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effects Pedal Modding - Stratdeluxer?

I mentioned in another thread about the MT-2 and it's problems - and a whole bunch of yous referred me to John!

John's a king at modding DS-1's - but I was wondering if it were possible to mod the MT-2?

(Shipping my pedal to Robert Keeley from Australia and back would be out of the question)

Thanks
    Bee
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Re: Effects Pedal Modding - Stratdeluxer?

Originally posted by Rainmaker
    I mentioned in another thread about the MT-2 and it's problems - and a whole bunch of yous referred me to John!

John's a king at modding DS-1's - but I was wondering if it were possible to mod the MT-2?

(Shipping my pedal to Robert Keeley from Australia and back would be out of the question)

Thanks
    Bee
    Hello Bee....I've not done this pedal "yet"? Guess it depends on what you need out of the pedal,as there's a learning curve for me with any pedal I've not modded....I have to poke around in the circuit and figure out where the tone circuit,gain circuit,output circuit etc are and tweak from there...A schematic is a Godsend though...Could I Mod it...Probably...What does it lack? Shoot me an IM and tell me more about it...

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Mine's modded, wanna shoot me a pm?
      Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
      Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
      Originally posted by Sosomething
      "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Originally posted by korovamilkdud
        Mine's modded, wanna shoot me a pm?
        Check the link in his signature -- mt-2 diy mods there!

Thanks,
        Brian

Comment

Oh YES!! I love Indyguitarist! I have three of his mods!
          Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
          Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
          Originally posted by Sosomething
          "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Working...
          X