Ibanez TS9 DX Owners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez TS9 DX Owners!

One of our forum members left his TS9 DX with me the other day after putting some Duncan pickups into his Les Paul...

I have some very cool mods for this pedal that makes all modes alot smoother sounding via the correct opamp...First the TS9 mode gets it's tweaks to the 808 and way beyond, then I revoice the Hot Mode for more volume and better tone..The whole pedal is alot more open and articulate sounding with very tight,full bass....As always,quality metal film resistors and upgraded caps throughout and tweaks to the circuit for great tone...This pedal really came out great! Contact me if you're interested and feel your TS9 DX lacks fullness or whatever?...

John
    Last edited by STRATDELUXER97; 08-25-2004, 03:30 PM.
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.
Working...
X