No announcement yet.

The Entire Collection (with pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should update this thread. It's been a while...
    Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

• Please do, would be great to see more of your photography and guitars again.

Comment

• Been a while since you posted anything around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris of Arabia View Post
          I should update this thread. It's been a while...
          Welcome back, how have you been?
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

• Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post

Welcome back, how have you been?
            I’m not sure I even know where to start with that question. I’m not even sure I know when I last posted anything. Had I left Saudi then?

Anyway, that was September 2016. I came home and went on a coding boot camp in London, got a job doing that quickly, but got potted a month later. Started in on renovating a house, a process ever so slightly interrupted by having a mild heart attack. Had cardiac bypass surgery. A couple of months after I was back on my feet, ended up working in a small cycle shop as a salesman. Finished the house. Finally landed a proper developer job, which is what I’ve been doing since last January. Moved into the house. Avoided COVID. Got my first vaccine shot. Does that cover it? I think it may do.
            Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

• I dig the Tokai and Yamaha SB and SMHB especially -Teles' too.

I own a black version of that Cropper -great guitar -is yours chambered?

I can't get into the shapes of PRS but thats a me problem.
              “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• Good to see you again, Chris.

Comment

Working...
                X