zvex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zvex

hey guys i finally pulled the trigger and bought a zvex fuzz factory. It will take a few days to get here but i will give you all a full review after i have had time to test it out.
    Cleveland Guitars

Re: zvex

cool man! enjoy, and do give a review!
    esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
    fender mim standard strat
    peavey classic 30
    johnson j-station
    original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
    dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
    yamaha f-310p acoustic
    taylor 410 acoustic
    "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Ah, that should be sweet! Can't wait to read the review!
      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

okay after playing with the pedal for a little while i can tell this, it is amazing. You can find so many great tones with this pedal and it does just the sounds i wanted. It can be really smooth and also really crazy. There are a lot of settings that squel but backing off one of the knob can stop the squeling and gives you another cool sound. I will have to take some more time to really find out what all the settings are that i like and dislike. For now i am having fun making some adjustments to one of the sample settings on the zvex website, vol 10:00 gate 7:00 comp 10:00 drive 12:00 stab 5:00. If anyone else has one of these and would like to share some settings please feel free. I would love to try some more settings and report back.

Scott

ps this pedal works well with a single channel amp, not sure what it does with higher gain settings
        Cleveland Guitars

Comment

ooo cool. thanks for the review!
          esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
          fender mim standard strat
          peavey classic 30
          johnson j-station
          original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
          dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
          yamaha f-310p acoustic
          taylor 410 acoustic
          "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

I really really really really really want an Ooh Wah!

Comment

Working...
            X