Omg!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg!!!

Family owned since 1972, Elderly Instruments is a music store specializing in new, used & vintage guitars, banjos, mandolins, ukuleles and more. Shop today!
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Re: Omg!!!

Bean....Would that 16k strat make you play any better buddy? It would look cool,but you wouldn't play it outside of your house at the risk of someone stealing it....Has a great natural relic look to it though....

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

dude its a scam the bridge is rusting!!!!!!!!

My clips

Originally posted by Rid
      How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

I wasnt posting about that, it's the fact that the "younger relative" sanded off half that finish. Reread the ad for it.
        This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Originally posted by beandip
          I wasnt posting about that, it's the fact that the "younger relative" sanded off half that finish. Reread the ad for it.
          DOH.....LOL
          Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

personally, i think it looks bad with that sanding...seroiusly....
            esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
            fender mim standard strat
            peavey classic 30
            johnson j-station
            original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
            dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
            yamaha f-310p acoustic
            taylor 410 acoustic
            "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Hmm it looks fishy....those pu's do not look right...
              Gotta check it.

Comment

Hmm and those eyes on the neck....it is almost too nice.

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
                  Bean....Would that 16k strat make you play any better buddy? It would look cool,but you wouldn't play it outside of your house at the risk of someone stealing it...
                  C'mon, don't be a buzzkill.

These boards are no place for pragmatism. Let us GAS and drool as we wish!
                  It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.
                  - David St. Hubbins

Comment

I wouldnt GAS for a guitar that had been destroyed like that. If I'm gonna buy a vintage instrument, then I want it either reliced (naturally) or mint. If I want a guitar I dont care about, I'll buy a RI. For some reason, I dont think that it's a fake, maybe because it's from Everly, and they have a very high reputation, but things do get by.

Comment

Here is a link to a 54 Strat.

Comment

Working...
                      X