Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• footswitch

hey guys
    recently one of the buttons on my avt footswitch has broken. its the push button switch found on most marshall style switches. i just need to know what they are called, and will radio shack have one or something similar to one that will work. thanx
    Last edited by Deadbolt; 03-12-2004, 04:15 PM.
    Deadbolt

I'd bet money that they would have one that would work in the store, and if they didn't, they could order you one. If not, any decent online guitar supply shop will sell you one.
    Teenagers can't sing the Blues. They ain't fixin' to die yet. Adults sing the Blues. In Blues, "adulthood" means being old enough to get the electric chair if you shoot a man in Memphis.

Comment

yea, i know i could get one online i found out its a DPDT switch, but its a convienience thing, the footswitch needs to be working by tuesday, so i hope radio shack has something.
      Deadbolt

Comment

Originally posted by Deadbolt
        yea, i know i could get one online i found out its a DPDT switch, but its a convienience thing, the footswitch needs to be working by tuesday, so i hope radio shack has something.
        i picked up some solder yesterday at radioshack and they had some of those buttons, lets hope they do in your town too... i live in a small town so they probably will

Comment

the rat shack switches are junk, IMO. orderone from antique elctyronics supply, www.tubesandmore.com.

germ
          Jeremy Ledford
          Tone Guru Extroardinaire
          Tone Shop

Comment

Working...
          X