No announcement yet.

Reducing feedback on acoustic-electrix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reducing feedback on acoustic-electrix?

Just bought an acoustic electric, and I've played it through my JC-120 a couple times, sounds really good (I've heard that Jazz Chorus' are very transparent?) but if I turn up the volume, I get quite a bit of feedback, particularly if I hold a note for more than a couple seconds. Is there a way to reduce the feedback I'm speaking of? Is there a Duncan that is recommended for this?
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Re: Reducing feedback on acoustic-electrix?

Feedback in Acoustic/electrics is coming from the air moving inside the body. Buy a sound hole cover and you will eliminate a large amount of it. Make sure you are standing far enough away from the speakers.
    The JC 120 is an electric guitar amp. This may also have some bearing on the feed back. If you really want to keep it loud with no feedback, you may have to invest in an acoustic guitar Amp.
    "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Working...
    X