No announcement yet.

Use my Budda cab with a Marshall Plexi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use my Budda cab with a Marshall Plexi?

As some of you guys know, i sold my Budda because as awesome as it was, it was definently louder than most 100w amps ive played and ive always wanted an old Marshall. So i found a 50w Plexi reissue online thats been modded to the originals specs. I would sell the cabinet also but it is massive and its hard to ship them, especially becasue i dont have the box and cant seem to find one to fit it. Anyways, any thoughts on the way using this cabinet might sound with a Plexi head? In the end my ears with decide, but your opinions would be great. Thanks
    EBMM H-S-H Silhouette

Gibson Les Paul Studio

Fender MIM Stratocaster

Bogner Goldfinger 45 1x12 Combo

Re: Use my Budda cab with a Marshall Plexi?

what kind of speakers does it have?

Comment

I like the look of the green/white Checkerboard front Marshall cabs, so I'd probably want one of those, although the Budda may sound better.....just look a little mismatched. Advertise it locally for awhile. You're in no hurry. Someone will eventually come by and get it.

Enough about cabs, how do you like the new head. I saw that Ebay link when you won it, and it looked awesome. Fully reliable, and it probably sounds just like the original ones. Still pretty loud tho, huh?
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
        I like the look of the green/white Checkerboard front Marshall cabs, so I'd probably want one of those, although the Budda may sound better.....just look a little mismatched. Advertise it locally for awhile. You're in no hurry. Someone will eventually come by and get it.

Enough about cabs, how do you like the new head. I saw that Ebay link when you won it, and it looked awesome. Fully reliable, and it probably sounds just like the original ones. Still pretty loud tho, huh?

Thanks, actually i havent gotten it yet, they guy wouldnt accept Paypal so i had to send a money order... but the amp will be coming soon and ill tell everyone how it sounds!
        EBMM H-S-H Silhouette

Gibson Les Paul Studio

Fender MIM Stratocaster

Comment

Originally posted by ledzepp29
          what kind of speakers does it have?
          There a custom speaker that Budda makes called the Phat 12. They never had any breakup with the Budda head cranked and are pretty powerful sounding but are a bit more toneful than many high powered speakers, kinda like Greenbacks mixed with Classic Lead 80's...
          EBMM H-S-H Silhouette

Gibson Les Paul Studio

Fender MIM Stratocaster

Comment

Originally posted by Maximusgordon 2.0
            As some of you guys know, i sold my Budda

Yes I know.....BECAUSE I BOUGHT IT !!!!! Killer amp !!

Comment

Working...
            X