boss tu-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boss tu-2

i really started getting pissed off at my ghetto korg tuner and i decided to cough up the cash for a better one. i found the boss tu-2 chromatic tuner, and it seems pretty nice. has anybody had any experiences with this tuner? is it pretty acurate? maybe shed some light on the features?

Need to find something? Let the Musician's Friend site map guide you to the products you're looking for.
    The early bird catches the worm and the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the ambassador.

Re: boss tu-2

I have one and I love it. You can tune silently, or stick it in the other output and have it on all the time. Very accurate, more features then needed. Leave it on chromatic and your set. Awsome tuner, I love it.

Comment

yeah, its very acurate, and not frustrating like other tuners. Plus you can tune in the dark, always a plus
      Originally posted by gibson175
      metal zones are for pussies.

Comment

cool, sounds like a good buy then. thanks guys!
        The early bird catches the worm and the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the ambassador.

Comment

Set it in Chromatic mode and you'll never need to do anything but turn it on and off.

Also there is a little dot that represents sharp on the lower corner of the 8 segment LCD. I didn't know that and I didn't know why it was confusing certain notes. Once i cleared that up tho, I've never had a problem, and that wasn't a problem so much as my own ignorance.

Comment

Fabulous tuner!! Can't say enough good about it! and don't forget it can act as a surrogate power supply for other pedals if you buy that $10 daisy chain to go with it.

Comment

Working...
            X