LTD m100FM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTD m100FM

Anyone have one of these? What is your opinion? Is it a worthy axe after a change of pups??
    Thanks!
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: LTD m100FM

anyone? Im expecting a guitar that is a good player, low cost and would be a very good axe with a Blues Saraceno Trembucker in it
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Hey BR, I think for the money the LTD's are the best bang for the buck. If you get one though, spend an extra few dollars and replace the pots and re-wire it when you change the pickup(s).

Keep us posted.

Comment

Yeah, LTD switches suck, especially the gibson-style one, mine was dead when I got it . Other than that, an awesome instrument. Technically, the M100FM is just an M50 with some niceties, but it's a beaut.

Comment

I´m sure it is decent, but if you doesn´t mind buying used, you can easely get a japanese made jackson for the same money, or if you have to buy new the jackson js30 dinky seems like a really good value to me.
          With the js30 dinky(remember that the other js30´s are made in india) you get a japanese made guitar made of alder instead of a korean guitar made of agathis for just a little more money (even though i would prefer to get a used higher end model).
          I havent played any of them personally, but my jackson jrr94 plays MUCH nicer than my friends m-50. AND i paid less fo mine then he paid for his...
          But remember that the js30 only have 22 frets, so if you need 24 frets, get something else.

Comment

Working...
          X