Comments On Jackson Jx-10????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments On Jackson Jx-10????

ANYONE PLAYED A JACKSON JX-10 GUITAR?...ONE OF MY FREINDS IS ITERESTED IN IT AS A BEGINNER GUITAR??....THANKS

LINK
    Jackson JX10 Electric Guitar. Duncan Designed pickups. 25.5 in. scale length. Fulcrum tremolo.
    "Get a BIBLE: open it, read it, and believe it" - Me

Re: Comments On Jackson Jx-10????

That actually loos like a half decent axe. I would play it.
    I have been looking around for a low-mid end thrash guitar lately and theres some decent stuff around. Artie showed me Johnson guitars and they have a couple of their highest end Johnson Catalysts on ebay for $250US and free shipping. They look like really good axes for that kinda money, I might actually pick one up myself. Twilight introduced me to the Jackson Dinkys, theres a couple cheap Dinky Models. (JS20 comes to mind)
    Theres also used Charvel, Ibanez, Hamer Diablos(90s era)

But that one does look pretty good for $189
    Heavy Metal is a 73 tonne Main Battle Tank :headbang:

B.C. Rich USA ST-III w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Neck/Middle, Duncan Custom Bridge. :firedevil

Comment

Here
      is the link to that Johnson. Looks damn nice, throw some Duncans and a couple other aftermarket parts on it and it would probably make a nice beginner guitar.
      I dont know why they are so cheap though, probably because the company hasnt made a name for itself yet.
      Heavy Metal is a 73 tonne Main Battle Tank :headbang:

B.C. Rich USA ST-III w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Neck/Middle, Duncan Custom Bridge. :firedevil

Comment

Those Johnsons Look Awesome ...let Me Know If You Get One Because I Would Be Interested In One For Myself....throw Some Locking Tuners And
        Some Sd'd And You Have A Good Guitar...( At Lest As Far As I Can Tell)

Comment

Originally posted by SOLO GUITAR STEWIE
          Those Johnsons Look Awesome ...let Me Know If You Get One Because I Would Be Interested In One For Myself....throw Some Locking Tuners And
          Some Sd'd And You Have A Good Guitar...( At Lest As Far As I Can Tell)
          ...And a decent floyd, and a good neck, and.....

Sorry, dudes, but I havenīt seen a single Johnson that was IMO good quality in the last 4 years or so. Pre 2k, when I still had my shop, they werenīt half bad for the cash (<200$ list). But since at the latest late 2k1 I have a feeling that their Quality is taking a bit of a plunge. And on a guitar that retails for under 300$ you canīt really expect much quality-wise anyway

Add to that theyīre made in China and you have 2 damn good reasons not to buy one right there
          Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Thanks Zerb....im Looking At A Wormoth Anyways....

Comment

Probably the best choice, definitely the best quality of all 3 choices (albeit also by far the most expensive)
              Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Working...
              X