ID this Jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID this Jackson!

Saw it hangin in a shop, wanted to know if it was worth the czash 'cuz my girlfriend's been itchin for a new axe to grind...

Didn't see any ID, the tag just said "Jackson Guitar"...it's got a green, flamed maple top, Strat (not Dinky) body with black pickguard, S/S/H, Wilkinsom trem, and a weird, wood-finished headstock...not like the pointy Jackson heads I recognize...

I'll try to get more info if I can but that's really all I know about it.
    green globe burned black by sunn

Re: ID this Jackson!

I think he's talking about this... I've played on one in a store before, but I can't remember the model name/number for the life of me.

Comment

yeeeeah that's her! Any info?
      green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Jackson PS-7, made in either Japan or (more likely) Korea. Good axe for the cash, but not something a Jackson fanatic like myself would lust over. But other than the pickups (which are also surprisingly good IMO, donīt need immediate changing) definitely what I would consider a good bang for the buck

I personnally am not a fan of the bar on the Wilk VS-50 units, the mounting feels flimsy to me. But then again, Iīm used to VS-100 Wilks and Original Floyds, so your Mileage may vary (and likely will)
        Last edited by Zerberus; 09-09-2004, 03:27 PM.
        Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Working...
        X