Yamaha SG 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha SG 2000

If anybody here has a Yamaha SG 2000 please PM me...I need your help. Thanks

The guy who invented fire
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Re: Yamaha SG 2000

Anybody...I could use a little help here.
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

What style of guitar is the SG 2000....is it in fact an SG type of guitar? I have a Yamaha SE240, which is a double fat strat type guitar. What exactly do you need, or what is wrong. I'll help in any way that I can.
      My Sound Clips

Comment

What's up man. We had one at the local shop that I played extensivly while I was in there for like 3 months straight. I know alot about 'em, so what'cha need? And Jeff, it's the SG shaped guitar that Santana played at Woodstock.
        This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

uhm...what's the question...?
          Originally posted by jeremy
          God hates bad guitar tone
          GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
          AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
          EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
          Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

It's kinda like anticipating Jepordy, aint it?
            This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Sorry to be an ass beandip but Santana played an sg with P90s at Woodstock. The Yamahas came later.
              Agile sg copy w/ p90s
              Danelectro 56 U2 RI

Epiphone PR150 acoustic

SX P/J bass

Marshall 18 watt replica head

Comment

Working...
              X