my "new" guitar (pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my "new" guitar (pic)

so i finally figured out how to post pics of my guitar, even though it has been done for a few months. they arent all that great of pics, but i figured i should show off my newest toy. enjoy, and tell me what ya think.
    my gear: '80s fender bullet (tele style)
    fender dg20ce acoustic
    peavey blazer 15 watt
    line 6 pod 2.3 and floorboard
    Atomic Reactor 112
    Warmoth double fat strat w/ SD Jb bridge and Dimarzio Humbucker from Hell

Re: my "new" guitar (pic)

Nice strap!!!

Looks cool, how does it sound. that looks like a dimarzio in the Neck. i have one in a drawer somewhere.
    Electric: G&l Legacy cstm, 73 strat, HM strat, 76 tele deluxe, Tele-Sonic, James Trussart Rusty Steelcaster, Gibson: ES-295, LP Studio, 2001 R9, 2004 R8 cloud 9 , Charvel M#5 (1st guitar). rickenbacker 400? bass, Acoustic: martin d-15, old epiphone flattop, 50's gibson flattop, flatiron mandolin, harmony electric mandolin
    gibson, marshall, fender, magnatone, THD amps
    SD pickups: Jb,CC, Sethlover, '59, Pearly Gates, JB jr, lil 59, hot & cool rails. tele antiquity. Strat antiquity II

Comment

strap is hot!

strat looks good as well! nice pickguard against the natural body.
      esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
      fender mim standard strat
      peavey classic 30
      johnson j-station
      original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
      dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
      yamaha f-310p acoustic
      taylor 410 acoustic
      "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Well, I hope this isn't real muppet fur... I'm against killing for fur buddy! That is a nice strat, I'm not a strat man but it sure does look really good, hope it plays as nice as it looks
        !

Comment

nice man...real nice!!!
          Originally posted by jeremy
          God hates bad guitar tone
          GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
          AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
          EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
          Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

That's a really nice looking double fat strat. Do you have the pups set up to coil split? If not, that adds a really nice tonal range to a guitar like that.
            My Sound Clips

Comment

Hmmm....where's that from? I built a strat awhile back when I was working for Looney Customs that looks exactly like that. Even had the DMZ in the neck. I do like the strap, and the guitar, even if it isnt the one I built.
              This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

that would be a long trip to Alaska...?!
                Originally posted by jeremy
                God hates bad guitar tone
                GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss
                  that would be a long trip to Alaska...?!
                  If you're refering to me, that's nothing. We once had a guy from Sweden that wanted one. His friend visited the shop, told him about the guitars, and he called us.
                  This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

thanks for all ur comments guys. to answer a few questions: it plays and sounds great. i have a les paul profile on the neck, which feels and plays awsome. the jb and dimarzio humbucker from hell make a great combo. everyone knows what the jb does in the bridge, and the hfh in the neck sounds just like a sweet single coil. i love it. it is not set up to split, im sorry to say. i will look into doing that in the future tho. and no, the strap isnt from real fur. hehe. im glad u guys like it tho! and its a warmoth creation, i built it myself, so its not that project from looney customs. thanks again, and feel free to keep um comin.
                    my gear: '80s fender bullet (tele style)
                    fender dg20ce acoustic
                    peavey blazer 15 watt
                    line 6 pod 2.3 and floorboard
                    Atomic Reactor 112
                    Warmoth double fat strat w/ SD Jb bridge and Dimarzio Humbucker from Hell

Comment

Even if I didnt build it, it's still a kickass guitar bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X