Time to Come Correct...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Come Correct...

I got this Texas Tele. It's supposed to have a heel truss adjustment (according to the OFFICIAL Fender Website)

There's this really small hole though up on the headstock. I"m thinking well, maybe it's a place you can put a drop of lube oil into or something. So, I take out the small allen wrench and lo and behold, it fits.

So, I guess I"m just a moron for believing what is written on the Fender website. Or maybe I'm not supposed to turn it from up there. Who knows. I guess if it fits, I'll turn it. Can't resist. When I get back from my trip, I'm going to give it a nice set up and see how "adjustable" that hole actually is.

So, sorry to be wrong, but it's a fairly usual occurence.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Re: Time to Come Correct...

check the heel first.
    Electric: G&l Legacy cstm, 73 strat, HM strat, 76 tele deluxe, Tele-Sonic, James Trussart Rusty Steelcaster, Gibson: ES-295, LP Studio, 2001 R9, 2004 R8 cloud 9 , Charvel M#5 (1st guitar). rickenbacker 400? bass, Acoustic: martin d-15, old epiphone flattop, 50's gibson flattop, flatiron mandolin, harmony electric mandolin
    gibson, marshall, fender, magnatone, THD amps
    SD pickups: Jb,CC, Sethlover, '59, Pearly Gates, JB jr, lil 59, hot & cool rails. tele antiquity. Strat antiquity II

Comment

Working...
    X