Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall MS2, MS2C, MS4

Has anyone else got one of these?

I needed something portable I could stick in my guitar case so I can practise pretty much where ever, so I got an MS2C on friday, only £20 from Electrohill

It's pretty loud for a 1 watt amp and the clean channel is good. Overdrive makes the plastic case vibrate quite alot and kills the tone - any ideas on how to fix this?? Thought about stuffing the inside of the case with some kind of insulation??
    Last edited by Jaganath; 09-20-2004, 04:27 AM.

Re: Marshall MS2, MS2C, MS4

I have the "Fullstack" MS-4 and pull it out every so often for laughs. Although people stop laughiung when I slam my V-Twin in front of it.

The MS-2 actually sounds better to my ears than the MS4 (which is almost 2x as loud), but no Idea on how to stop the Vibration. I just got used to it
    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Re: Marshall MS2, MS2C, MS4

I have the MS-4. It's great for practising on the fly. I was jamming out at camp this weekend & we mic'd the little sucker. Everyone that saw it, totally cracked up & said it's the cutest thing they've ever seen. Then we cranked it through the PA system. They couldn't believe their ears.
      Life's a journey, pack a lunch!.

Comment

Working...
      X