Gnx-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gnx-2

I'sm considering getting one of these, just for the convienience of one unit instead of 5!!! I still will be using my amps channel switching for the main tone, but I'd like to have the GNX for the modulation, delays and reverbs,and maybe use the stomp box modeling for the Screamer and Fuzz
    I plan not to use the Amp modeling,cab modeling warping and that kinda stuff. Is anyone using one of these and your thoughts, especially if it colors your tone when only using the effects, don't care much about amp modeling warping, and cabinet stuff
    Thanks
    Dom L
    1997 Roadhouse Strat
    2005 Eric Clapton Strat
    2007 Martin 000-28EC
    2007 Parts-o-Caster

Re: Gnx-2

I've owned the GNX3 (which is essentially the GNX2 without the digital recorder) for over a year now, and I'm pretty happy with it. I use it mostly for dropping into Cakewalk, but I have used it out live for one stop shopping.
    It's a jack of all trades unit, and while it's master of none it does have some really decent effects on board. The flange, chorus, delay and phase are all solid.

There is a Boss processer that I've heard alot about. Maybe someone else will know the name...........
    PRS McCarty Korina loaded w/Godwoods
    PRS Custom 22 loaded w/Dragon IIs
    GJ2 Shredder loaded w/Habaneros
    Rivera Knucklehead 55 Reverb/Blackstar HT-1/VHT Special Ultra 6
    Avatar 2X12 loaded with V30 & G12H30
    various pedals

Comment

Working...
    X