banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guest Luthier Series - Peter Crossley (Crossley Guitars) Tuesday, Sept. 1 9-5 Eastern

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest Luthier Series - Peter Crossley (Crossley Guitars) Tuesday, Sept. 1 9-5 Eastern

Join our own Peter Crossley of Crossley Guitars in Australia for the first Q&A in our guest luthier series. And win a Seymour Duncan guitar strap.

Come prepared with questions for Pete who is going to be literally staying up all night so that he can answer questions in real time (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time). (If you're out of the USA, you can calibrate the time using the World Clock.)

To commemorate the launch of this series, Pete will randomly draw the name of one of the participants in the series who will take home a Seymour Duncan guitar strap.

Make sure to participate and make Pete feel at home.
    Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
    Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Re: Guest Luthier Series - Peter Crossley (Crossley Guitars) Tuesday, Sept. 1 9-5 Eas

Hi Guys,
    Looking forward to this,
    I will have the little luthier elves busy making coffee all night to try and stay awake !!!
    So if some of the answers get a little weird around 4.30 in the morning.........

Pete.
    www.crossleyguitars.com

Comment

Re: Guest Luthier Series - Peter Crossley (Crossley Guitars) Tuesday, Sept. 1 9-5 Eas

Awesome! Looking forward to it.
      Band: www.colouredanimal.com
      Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
      Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

I'll take the strap, but I'd rather have a poster of his avatar...
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by aceman View Post
          i'll take the strap, but i'd rather have a poster of his avatar...
          +1,000,000!
          ~Sid

"If you play a Nickelback song backwards you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward you'll hear Nickelback." ~David Grohl

Comment

Wow, this is awesome - what other luthiers are going to be featured? I'm gonna make sure to have a ton of questions, I've always been curious about building set-neck and neck-thru guitars...

Awesome!

edit: I just realized that the first comment sounds like I'm dissing Mr. Crossley - I'm not! I'm just curious as to why its called the "first Q&A of our guest luthier series". I guess it's obvious in retrospect though...
            Originally posted by ImmortalSix
            I wouldn't pay more than $300 for a BJ.

Comment

I plan on inviting well known guitar builders to do a day of Q&A with you all. Pete is going to be the first in the series.
              Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
              Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Sounds fun!

Comment

Is it just specifically Luthiers, or are you going to have some well known repairmen such as Dan Erlewine, Frank Ford, Brian Galloup, Bryan Kimsey and the like as well?
                  This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Sounds great!! I loved the white guitar you just had on here. I can't wait to talk to you.. BTW...Evan...Great idea!! Thanks to both of you.

-dave
                    I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

sweet!
                      "If I wasn’t a musician, I’d probably play the drums." - Clay Cook

Comment

who else is on the list of luthiers?

I for one would LOVE to hear from bill callaham, and some of the master builders at Fender, and Abby Ybarra too.
                        <--- these guys fight, so we can enjoy large tracts of land

Comment

Wow, 8 Hours!

Comment

very very cool!
                            Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                            yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

Great idea! While I was living in Oz, I bought a Dan Earlewine book, and stepped up the level of work that I do on my gtrs. I'm not really sure of what to ask about at this point, but I am looking forward to what others may bring up!
                              Last edited by Laughing Kookaburra; 08-26-2009, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X