2005 model Fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 model Fenders

does anybody know when the '05 models come out? i am looking to get a deal on a leftover '04.

also, does anybody know for sure if the Hwy. 1 is discontinued? my local guitar center said they weren't getting any more. they did however make me some good deals on what they had, but none of the guitars they had in stock gave me the chills, so i passed. if a guitar doesn't give me that feeling, then i don't really have any interest in it at all.

Stratsandaks can attest to how attatched i am to a certain red Hwy.1 strat Now that is a guitar gives me a feeling i like

Re: 2005 model Fenders

It's not really like that, that's more like new cars. Deals aren't on 2004 vs 2005, but only if the model changes, or is discontinued. Then the old models will be blown out. But if nothing changes, the only difference will be the 2004 2005 digit on the serial number. Most new models and model changes are announced at winter NAMM in mid Jan, and models ship anywhere from weeks to months after that (NAMM is where they fill orders with their dealers).

Comment

Working...
    X