banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spent some good times with my gear this weekend..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent some good times with my gear this weekend..

Hey!

Finally repaired that damn SmallStone... and now understand how DPDT and 3PDT switches work and the different wirings to do with!

Anyway, I also found THE SWEET SPOT!! Now my amps, guitars, efx all sound great, no matter how dry or wet my signal is. I setup'd my amp for a nice slight overdriven sound that I can turn clean with guitar volume, and have 2 levels of boost : DirectDrive with Drive set fairly low, and amp add. gain stage.

And also, I put my MicroVibe in front of my amp..... aaaaah very nice and better there, I was playing Machine Gun...

Cant be happier ...for the moment! Check out my Gear setup in my sig for you curious freaks
    Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Re: Spent some good times with my gear this weekend..

Originally posted by Thames
    Hey!

Finally repaired that damn SmallStone... and now understand how DPDT and 3PDT switches work and the different wirings to do with!
    You are a better man than I for fixing the switch on a russian EHx pedal...for some reason I find that IDE-like cabling really intimidating.

Comment

Re: Spent some good times with my gear this weekend..

MRID,

EVERYTHING is intimidating inside this russian imported black box... but damn! it sounds great! I also replaced the 2 jack inputs for better ones (they totally felt in pieces when trying to unscrew the nut!!), and also modded it to get rid of that damn volume drop!
      Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

Working...
      X