Tele FMT HH - Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tele FMT HH - Thoughts?

I'm an old single coil geezer but I've been thinking of trying a few dual humbucker guitars. I can't swing a Les Paul so I've been following threads on this forum and want to get out and try the Schecters / Yamaha.

I've been intrigued by the set neck arch top Tele's - Custom Telecaster® FMT HH because I just like that Tele shape . Anybody got one/ play one?

A local music store (Gelb, Redwood City, CA) had their anniversary sale tonight. They had several of the Tele FMT HH there, they only wanted $399 for them . Wife would put me on the couch if I bought a guitar right now, even at $200 off.
    Fender American Standard Fat Strat - 2004
    Epi Elitist Les Paul Std. - 2004 (Brobucker/APH2)
    Parts-o-caster (Fender '62 Reissue CAR Strat body)
    Part-o-tele(Ash body, birds-eye maple neck)
    Aria 1592 T*caster 69 Thinline Copy - 1974

Peavey Classic 30, Fender Silverface Champ(77), Roland MicroCube

Re: Tele FMT HH - Thoughts?

go play them. i think you may want some new buckers in there eventually but it is at least worht the time to play them and see if one fits you. If one fits then you have to make the hard decision of do i sleep on the couch or with your wife. Good luck
    Cleveland Guitars

Comment

strange the FMT teles usually go for like a grand and up! WOW good deal i say go for it. I kind of wanted the american HH tele it looks sweet. Dont know how the pick ups sound though but go for it. 300 isnt alot for a guitar everyone knows that!
      Proud Master of Strats.....

Comment

I played on one a few months ago and I loved it ...wanted to buy it right there...but just like you my wife would have made me sleep outside...not eaven the couch.
        The one I was playing was going for $500 trans red. I was mentally figuring out how
        I could buy it without my wife knowing....not a chance....good luck.

Chris
        "Get a BIBLE: open it, read it, and believe it" - Me

Comment

how about the dual humbucking Blackout tele? those are Duncans in there... i love the feel but it's kinda excessive for a Korean...
          Psychic Horns

Comment

Working...
          X