Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I LOVE and want this Agile!!!

That's a nice picture.

I think you like the picture more than the guitar. That's a JUICY and DELICIOUS photograph - that's for sure.

I do have a wide neck agile with A5 pickups. I love this guitar. Replaced the toggle switch though. (that one was keeeerap)
    my youtubes Instagram Medium blog
    A few original tunes: "The Grand Eclipse" and "Timeless Moments"

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
      who the **** thought that would be a good pickup setup?

"Y'know I find my neck pickup just isn't woofy or muddy enough and my bridge could stand to be a little thinner and brighter."
      Actually, I actually do think like that sometimes...I like a hotter/fatter neck pickup, and a slightly lower output, brighter bridge pup, so that combo would probably work really well for me.

Comment

Go over to the GC on Atlantic and score that Special FM for $600 cash and tell me I'm wrong. Like I said "a lil more".
        Aint no pro but I know what I like....
        Guitar to sound output:
        Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Ill look tomm.. cant buy anything now tho.. paypal wont release my money from my last axe sale.. the guy hasnt given me feedback yet.
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Don't you have a few ESP/LTD guitars?

And a couple of Gibsons?

And a Taylor electric?

Those Rondo guitars are firewood.

I wouldn't piss on 'em...

At some point, maybe you should stop "looking" at guitars & just play what 'ya got?

Especially when your looking at junk that's not nearly as well put together what 'ya already own...
            J. 'Moose' Kahrs
            mixer|producer|recordist
            mooseaudio.bandcamp.com

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
            All you need to make a record is a mic, some tape and maybe some bad reverb...

Comment

Actual Weight is only 10 lbs
              Yikes! Keep a chiropractor on retainer...

As for the pickups, I guess I'm a dinosaur but I think double zebras or a one zebra and a double-creme would have looked better. But the real key is how it sounds: no one can hear the color of the bobbins.

Comment

I wonder if they actually weight 10lbs? I think that is claimed shipping weight. ??

I have a Burny that weighs 11. it is a beast for my 3x post surgical back, but !!@#$@!# does it sing!
                Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
                X