New guitar Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New guitar Day!!!

So that's a wm526? Those are like $2500 guitars.

I like the shape and looks of those. Groovy finish.

Comment

Man I am so digging that paintjob! Nice guitar I must say. I hope this isn't going to offend, but my dad's bass boat has a very very similar paintjob and I've always lusted after that boat because of it. That is just insane!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Comment

that paint rules...it's like a Hubble photo
        - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
        Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
        The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
          So that's a wm526? Those are like $2500 guitars.

I like the shape and looks of those. Groovy finish.
          Yeah, thats a wm526. Thats why Im so jazzed about it.
          Its an amazing guitar!
          It blows my mind the way it plays and visually!

And the best part is I got it for the LESS than half price of a new one. (I could never have paid full price.) I got it for the cost of a charvel Us production..
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8Scott View Post
            Man I am so digging that paintjob! Nice guitar I must say. I hope this isn't going to offend, but my dad's bass boat has a very very similar paintjob and I've always lusted after that boat because of it. That is just insane!!! I LOVE IT!!!
            Thanks! No offense taken. Im glad you mentioned it, actually. That is the closest thing Ive ever seen is on a boat.. Only on the boats you can usually see more of the square metal flakes in it.. Up close, this looks more like silver specs..
            Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Wow, that's actually one really sexy Washburn. I'm sure that thing shreds!
              Originally posted by kevlar3000
              I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
              Originally posted by Zerberus
              Better is often the enemy of good
              Originally posted by ginormous
              Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

That looks oddly amazing!

http://www.myspace.com/marchofalaric

Comment

Washburn needs to bring that paint color back!! I'm in lust for a nice simple rear routed H_S strat with that paint on it.

Comment

I agree. I cant say enough that pics dont even say the half of how stunning it is...

According to Washburn, mine is the only documented one in this paint scheme.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Here are the Divas of destruction, the sisters of shriek, the dynamics duo............

WM526 and 24

Jol Dantzig

Comment

So, Ive been playing this axe and thinking, for a shred guitar, the strings feel kinda stiff. Figure they must be .10s.. I have a buddy guage them for me and I find out they are .10-.56 set !! Holy moly. No wonder the string vibe is so huge, but I didnt think it was that easy to play for a "shred axe".. Plus there was 4 springs on the Floyd. Put .009s on and OMG, easy cheesy.. Even more love for the guitar!! Not only does it allow me to fly, it begs me to go faster.. plus the tones and string response is much more dynamic and vocal.. Its making it easier to like the EMGs.. Before it was huge sounding with a jackhammer tone.. Now its much more dynamic..
                        Last edited by BloodRose; 03-18-2010, 10:41 AM.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
                        X