My EBMM EVH Clone I'm building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My EBMM EVH Clone I'm building

It's not a drilling mistake...it's a marker to set your volume knob!

Comment

Looks really great, friend! So cool
      www.tonejourney.com
      www.instagram.com/tonejournei​

Comment

Looks amazing. I want one! And I already own an Axis Super Sport!

Comment

ok that is seriously nice

but......you have to tell us the golden thing.
          how does it sound???

those guitars are all about the neck.
          i have an Axis and the neck is to die for. as well as it being put together awesome. the craftmanship on those EBMM's is insane. they take the neck cut it in half and glue the fretboard back on so it looks like it is still one piece. you have to look really hard on mine to see that it is a two piece.

tell us how she sounds.

congrats too btw!!
          Ibanez Roadstar II
          EBMM AXIS HoneyBurst
          VHT 50/12 Pitbull

Jack Nicholson: It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

Comment

Is that an arch version of the EBMM? From a couple of the photos it looks like it, and I thought they were mainly flat tops.
            'Without music life would be a mistake'.

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Comment

Done already. Dat thang looks shaweet!

Comment

I love those Purple Tone Pro's Wofie's. Every time one come's up i can't afford it! Grr!!
                Lister: I am your god!
                Cat: ( points at food ) If you're god, turn this into a woman!

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                i don't want to shoot at a guy holding my Les Paul, but I'd gladly shoot through a Fernandes that I paid $250 for.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Sorry guys I was gonna get on here last night but I spent a majority of the night tweaking and setting the intonation. No it dont have an arch top. As for the tone coming out this baby, it rock's, I love how it sounds thru my 5150 stack. The DiMarzio pickup combination that I used sounds almost dead on to the pups in the Axis guitar, to be perfectly honest I really cant tell the diff between the pups in the 2 Axis guitars that I've owned and the pups that I put in this beast. I really can't wait to get going on the Gold top EBMM EVH clone that I'm gonna start building as soon as the body and neck are done being built. As for the neck it feels just like an Axis neck. I have a buddy that has a transparent red EBMM EVH that he bought brand new back in 1991 I would like to put it up against that and see how it feels and sounds I might send this guitar to him so he can check it out and give me his input on it.
                    Last edited by mrfunnyman; 03-23-2010, 10:33 AM.
                    "Do you think the bass is taking away from the vocals?" Dirk Diggler

Comment

Working...
                    X