Nnd!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nnd!!

Traded Tele necks with Butch Snyder last week. He posted a want ad about a 22 fret rosewood USA neck, so I posted back about trading for a chunky maple board USA neck.

He bit, we hashed it out, and now he has the rosewood neck that came on my '01 USA.

I get a 60th ann. Tele neck in return, and it's gonna be sweet. Every one I ever played in stores made me like them, so I can't see why this one would be any different.

I learned to play on a maple board Fender neck, so it will be like coming home for me.

Come on, Fedex!!

w00t
    Last edited by guitfiddle; 03-29-2010, 10:51 AM.
    - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
    Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
    The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Re: Nnd!!

New neck day! It took me a second, haha.

Hooray for teles, as well!

(Also, completely agree with the sig.)
    For people feeling the need to try something experimental.
    http://myspace.com/kchoq

Comment

Originally posted by serizawa View Post
      New neck day! It took me a second, haha.

Hooray for teles, as well!

(Also, completely agree with the sig.)
      I'm chompin' at the bit for sure. I can't wait to string it up and run it through the Music Man.
      - Tom

Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.

Comment

We need pics when it arrives!
        For people feeling the need to try something experimental.
        http://myspace.com/kchoq

Comment

New, improved thread...Now with PICTURES!!

Here's how it started out, with the neck Butch now has.

And here it is with the new maple neck. Black guard in the works...I have a MIM guard, but the holes don't line up.

It's a bit chunkier all the way down the neck than the rosewood one. Me likee.

Last edited by guitfiddle; 03-29-2010, 06:26 PM.
          - Tom

Comment

simple, classy. pretty much perfect i do believe! nice guitar.

Comment

Working...
            X