Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Schematics of an A/B box?

Originally posted by Surgeon
    I cannot thank you enough Artie, this is really nice of you... If you don't want to have to dig that thread back since it'll probably slip on a second if not third page you can just PM me... You can also dig up the thread, so everyone can benefit from your knowledge...

Thanks again,

Phil
    I'm right in the middle of finally getting off my butt, and getting my "Guitar Electronics" webpage together. Its just a link right now, but I hope to have the crux of the content done by mid-November.

All this info, and drawings will be on it. That way, folks will be able to link to pages there when the same questions come up, like 50's mod, pup splitting, etc.

Comment

To get rid of that pop that those switches induce, sometimes sticking a 1 megaohm resistor will do the trick.

An A/B is pretty simple, but if you go with an A/B/Y make sure it has isolated grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo
        I'm right in the middle of finally getting off my butt, and getting my "Guitar Electronics" webpage together. Its just a link right now, but I hope to have the crux of the content done by mid-November.

All this info, and drawings will be on it. That way, folks will be able to link to pages there when the same questions come up, like 50's mod, pup splitting, etc.
        That's a great idea Artie! I'm sure folks will just love it... I know I will!

Comment

Working...
        X