Help identifying a Tele.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying a Tele.

I was in Sam Ash today just killing time, and they had a tele there that was sweet. It was black with matching headstock, binding on the body, a P-90 in the neck and the normal single coil in the bridge. I was to stupid to look at the model name before I left and now I can't find the thing online.
    Datura flakes off from your lips, you've lost the swagger in your hips. Your eyes are turning from blue to grey.

Re: Help identifying a Tele.

sounds like the aerodyne?
    Originally posted by krankguitarist
    And I *really* wouldn't lop Affliction and Ed Hardy in the same category. Affliction stuff can have a sense of subtlety to it.

Comment

That's it. Thanks.

Oh, that thing is sweet.
      Datura flakes off from your lips, you've lost the swagger in your hips. Your eyes are turning from blue to grey.

Comment

i agree
        Originally posted by krankguitarist
        And I *really* wouldn't lop Affliction and Ed Hardy in the same category. Affliction stuff can have a sense of subtlety to it.

Comment

I like the look of 'em, but I cant stand to play any of the aerodyne series. Something about that curved radiused body just dont seem right to me. One of the many reasons I dont like to play LP's. That carved top just dont look right. Does on archtops though.
          This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Very cool guitar. Almost bought one a couple of months ago.
            Originally posted by Jolly
            ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Comment

funny thing. as modern as it seems, its stated to have vintage radius and frets...

the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak...

Comment

Working...
              X