love the new Special Finshed Matching Headstock Fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love the new Special Finshed Matching Headstock Fenders

Local shop finally got in 2 Candy Orange American Standard Strats HSS with Matching headstocks.... i may have to have one of those later this year... i like the looks and the necks are great feeling...

Re: love the new Special Finshed Matching Headstock Fenders

have a link to any of them? i looked on fender's website for a while but couldn't find them... i'd love to see these! i love orange AND matching headstocks

Comment

I've always been fond of a strat with a matching colored headstock! I find it classy!
      Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
      "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

Originally posted by JaySwear View Post
        have a link to any of them? i looked on fender's website for a while but couldn't find them... i'd love to see these! i love orange AND matching headstocks
        i'll have to have a look around the net... i hear they are Canadian colours only... The USA has different finnishes on the same painted headstock special issues... Musicans Friend has 3 colours listed... a Red, a surf green and a teal... Here in Canada i've only seen the Orange and ours are HSS models... It's a simular Orange colour that is on the MIM Standards that came out a few months back in Metal Flake...

Comment

Working...
        X