Vote For Which Les Paul You Like Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vote For Which Les Paul You Like Best

Lucid your such an attention whore! Those Pauls all look like stupid bowling balls!
    ( snark..he he he ! )
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Hallo Lucid, what about this one???.

Comment

Originally posted by neverland View Post
        Hallo Lucid, what about this one???.
        I kinda dig that. It's really close to the same color as my Amber though. Is it for sale somewhere?

Comment

Full binding on the Pacific Reef. I am sold. If it had quilt top instead of flame it would look more like water though.
          "We live thinking we will never die. We die thinking we had never lived. Cut it out." - Jason Becker

"The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change" - Heraclitus

sigpicHouse of Jackson, Charvel, ESP, BC Rich, Dean etc.. Fans. Come and Join us!

Comment

I'm a sucker for raspberries...the ultimate berry!
            "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
            "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
            "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
            "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

both reef and peacock, but I prefer peacock. I love quilt. all are cool cuz they are diff than what I normally see.
              Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Do you have to choose? That pacific reef is unreal looking... beautiful...
                "This is my hat now, this is totally my hat..."

Comment

Raspberry all the way!
                  '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

I'm not usually a fan of mismatched pickups like the zebra/nickel, but it actually works really well on that raspberry finish, even if they'd ultimately be changed.
                    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
                      I kinda dig that. It's really close to the same color as my Amber though. Is it for sale somewhere?
                      Yes RJV guitars.

Comment

That raspberry reminds me of Joe Perry's boneyard deal....
                        I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

the raspberry looks flipping awesome!
                          88-89 Fender HM Strat(Dimarzio pickups)
                          Fender Blacktop Jaguar(JB/Jazz)
                          Guitar>TU-2>Ernie Ball Volume Pedal>Joyo Octave Fuzz>SD-1>Small Stone Phaser>Amp(Effects loop>DD-7>DD-20>Holy Grail)
                          Vox NightTrain 50.
                          My Band

Comment

Not a huge fan of any of the finishes, but of the three, I like the Reef best. Great guitars, but brightly-colored figured tops don't do much for me.
                            "If it ain't been in a pawn shop, it can't play the blues" - Frank Edwards

Originally posted by ginormous
                            If the body was in like-new condition, then I might consider it. That one looks like it's been used for a snowboard.

Comment

I like raspberry best.
                              Pacific reef would be cool if not for the green highlights. I've seen Hamers with an aqua blue clear finish over flame and they're stunning.
                              "Just like bad gas, they (metal riffs) sneak out every once in a while."
                              Jah Paul Jo - Dread Zeppelin
                              guitar pic site
                              Original prog rock on soundcloud
                              Original ambient guitar pieces on soundcloud
                              Original blues on soundcloud.com

Comment

I have a friend who bought a Pacific Reef Les Paul a couple months back . . . it looks much nicer in person than in photo . . . the raspberry one is nice too though.
                                Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                                This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
                                X