Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth and Carvin

Which one gives the best support?
    When you get your custom ordered guitar, which company gets it right the most?
    I'm alittle bias toward Carvin, but I would like to hear why Warmoth is better. Please answer the questions.

Re: Warmoth and Carvin

i've never dealt with carvin myself, but warmoth's support is pretty ridiculous. they'll get you any answers within minutes over the phone if they don't already know immediately. they also only have a few people who answer the phones, and all of them are very long time employees so they know their stuff.

i don't know what you mean by who gets it right more often. they're both geared towards the harshest of critics. neither will blatantly screw up a guitar (paint your white guitar black) and if either company did they would refund you the money. but most people go to carvin to build them working guitars. people just go to warmoth for parts. i think you can get parts from carvin, but the whole building thing is way way different from just ordering an already assembled guitar

Comment

I had great customer service from Warmoth. There was a problem with my guitar (they didn't drill a hole I ordered) so they refunded me some money to get it done locally. No nonsense, just straight solution.

I have no experience of Carvin.
      Ministers and superstars
      are drinking champagne in their cars
      6 strings on a 12 guitar
      all my dreams are made of stars
      and the rock and roll still burns in me

Comment

Originally posted by JaySwear View Post
        i've never dealt with carvin myself, but warmoth's support is pretty ridiculous. they'll get you any answers within minutes over the phone if they don't already know immediately. they also only have a few people who answer the phones, and all of them are very long time employees so they know their stuff.

i don't know what you mean by who gets it right more often. they're both geared towards the harshest of critics. neither will blatantly screw up a guitar (paint your white guitar black) and if either company did they would refund you the money. but most people go to carvin to build them working guitars. people just go to warmoth for parts. i think you can get parts from carvin, but the whole building thing is way way different from just ordering an already assembled guitar
        Thank you.

Comment

Never dealt with Carvin but Warmoth are great, especially for us international buyers.

I deal exclusively with one sales guy over emails, don't even go to their site.

Comment

Originally posted by PearlyHellhound View Post
            Which one gives the best support?
            When you get your custom ordered guitar, which company gets it right the most?
            I'm alittle bias toward Carvin, but I would like to hear why Warmoth is better. Please answer the questions.
            Both offer great support. I have two Carvins and both are beasts. I have yet to try a guitar built by Warmoth though. I have, however, ordered parts from Warmoth and they are very helpful and patient.
            Play it like you mean it!

Originally posted by Ayrton
            Can we please stop with the whole "bigger strings are manly, sound "better", help you get chicks", etc.
            Originally posted by Funkfingers
            Anything over twenty five or thirty years old is now deemed "vintage" - even if was a steaming pile of manure to begin with.
            Originally posted by Funkfingers
            You played a chord (minimum note count = three) all on one string. Da boy's a genius.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X