Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastwood Guitars, UK dealers, Help!

Hi all,

Been a while since logging in here, hope you guys who know me are all OK and doing good

Anyway,

My 18th birthday is next month, and im interested in getting some new gear, now amp issues aside here because me and my guitar mates are all going amp shopping together at some point soon anyway so thats in hand.

My big dilema is that im struggling to find UK music shops which sell the Eastwood Airline Twin Tone Lefty. There is a merger of two shops into one based in Liverpool who sell it, but im a tad far away to try it out etc, and if they sell that guitar (as its the last one) then i need to find somewhere else. Problem is all Google searches relating to this guitar sale in the uk are directed to the liverpool shop.... Its a tad frustrating and i wondered if any of our UK memebers on this forum could let me know about a music shop in the east midlands or London or somehwere a tad nearer which sells eastwood guitars, if not my specific model.

I hope someone can help and thanks in adavnce,
    Bruce.
    Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
    you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Re: Eastwood Guitars, UK dealers, Help!

Ahh thanks for that, will check those two out
    Ich bin mein führer

you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

Its quite far from you, but Guitar Village in Farnham stock Eastwood guitars. You can get a train from London Waterloo to Farnham.

Ministers and superstars
      are drinking champagne in their cars
      6 strings on a 12 guitar
      all my dreams are made of stars
      and the rock and roll still burns in me

Comment

Wunjo has a bunch of them I was in there yesterday, I didn't notice any in Music Ground. Regent Sound used to be the place for them but that is now gone.
        "If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to him again." ~ Stan Laurel

Comment

Welcome back, dude.
          I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
            Welcome back, dude.
            Thanks Kam, nice to see you on here too buddy

and thanks for the info guys, i will go through all the websites and if the guitars aren't listed i'll give them a bell and see what they have

many thanks again
            Ich bin mein führer

Comment

Working...
            X