NBD: Well, sort of!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBD: Well, sort of!

Could not resist it. ANOTHER pre-owned Yamaha Attitude Plus bass guitar. (Yes. You read correctly. The bottom-of-the-range model.)

This one is Seafoam Green with a deliciously flamed maple neck and fingerboard. The vendor had installed a Kent Armstrong Hot P pickup. I immediately replaced that with a DiMarzio DP146 Will Power. (The appearance and specs of these two PUs are suspiciously similar.)

All that remains to be added are a Gotoh 201 bridge and a lower value capacitor on the tone pot.

Obviously, this model cannot do the blended-in EB fuzz bass sounds but, for two hundred pounds ($275), I have something that is as playable as the midrange Attitude Special for one third of the money.

Right now, I am trying to resist a pre-owned and DiMarzio-fied black ATT Plus listed on eBay.co.uk

Re: NBD: Well, sort of!

I smell some in this post.

Comment

ASTROZOMBIE...I wanna see more of that Maple Board Jaguar in your icon...yours? If so...post pics or direct me to them if they're already posted somewhere.
      MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
      1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
      1988 Kramer Nightswan
      1989 Charvel Sambora
      2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
      Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
      Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muttznmongrelz View Post
        ASTROZOMBIE...I wanna see more of that Maple Board Jaguar in your icon...yours? If so...post pics or direct me to them if they're already posted somewhere.
        nah, he stole that pic from schecter japan
        Yo, i'm Ryan™.

https://www.facebook.com/patchworklv
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=der6aGGzQTk
        ^link to 7 tracks of my band, Patchwork

Comment

Originally posted by muttznmongrelz View Post
          Originally posted by super rad stuff View Post
          nah, he stole that pic from schecter japan

it's from schecter japan. I guess no one else saw the B.S. in the post?

Comment

Working...
          X