finished my upgrades today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finished my upgrades today

well i picked up a epi les paul the had a sd invader in the bridge. sounded good but i like slash/les paul/marshall sound and a vintage look...so i got a set of slash pick ups and since i was gonna be in there i got a set of cts pots and a switch craft switch. here a couple pics

the sound is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: finished my upgrades today

also put the dime bucker in the bridg of my dime shadow, a brass big block in the trem as well as brass claw and noise less springs. made it sound so much better. debating throwing a emg 85 in the bridge but we shall see lol

Comment

very nice I love my split tail with the dime and a 59 killer combo
      Originally posted by ginormous
      Like all other tonal things, "clean" is relative. Do you want "sparkling drop of spring water", or "scrape some poop off the bottom of your shoe before you walk in"?

Originally posted by KoreanGuitarMan
      Actually, shedding the blood of an actual white owl upon an altar wouldn't hurt either.

Comment

No emg in the dean, please!

Comment

lol....well the emg thought was before i got the big block into the dean. it was really thin sounding when i got it. the simebucker sounded better but it was still not to my liking i use/like the less paul sound. i need to find a 59 neck pick up for it tho....i have a sd invader bridge pick up....

Comment

brass block really helped then?
            tone slut
            Marshall DSL 40C
            Fender EVH Striped Series
            Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
            Fender Squier Tele Affinity
            Mogami cables

Comment

cool - glad you are diggin it
              gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Working...
              X