Volume/Wah Pedal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume/Wah Pedal?

Is there a wah pedal that can also function as a volume pedal with the flip of a switch. I have a wah and need a vol pedal but will never use the two at the same time, so I'd like to eliminate my crybaby and get one that does both.

Re: Volume/Wah Pedal?

If you can find one, I highly recommend the Dunlop Mr. Crybaby Super.

Volume and Wah in one convenient pedal. Both the volume and wah sound and work great. i've had mine for years without any problems.

I tried the Morely wah/volume pedal but just couldn't get used to the separate footswitch. The Dunlop allows you to switch between volume and wah with the rocker. Much more convenient and easier to use.
    If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

Originally posted by TheLivingDead
    DON'TGETMADBRO

Comment

Originally posted by lex666 View Post
      If you can find one, I highly recommend the Dunlop Mr. Crybaby Super.

Volume and Wah in one convenient pedal. Both the volume and wah sound and work great. i've had mine for years without any problems.

I tried the Morely wah/volume pedal but just couldn't get used to the separate footswitch. The Dunlop allows you to switch between volume and wah with the rocker. Much more convenient and easier to use.
      That sounds perfect! Thanks a lot!!!!

Comment

Dod fx17
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        make sure that you own the gear, not vice versa.
        My Music

Comment

Years ago I had a Gibson Boomarang Wah/volume pedal. The volume worked better then the wah, but it was there. there has to be somebody that makes one. If not it might be a pretty simple mod!

Here is one:

Shop the best selection of popular guitars: ✅ guaranteed low price, ✅ free shipping, ✅ 0% financing, ✅ 8% back in rewards.
          Last edited by Bludave; 08-08-2010, 11:49 AM.
          "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Thanks for the links and models. I'll seek these out and see what would work best for me.

Comment

If you switch the 4.7 mfd can cap in and out,the pedal is a volume/wah...Opening up that cap makes the pedal a volume pedal..
              Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97 View Post
                If you switch the 4.7 mfd can cap in and out,the pedal is a volume/wah...Opening up that cap makes the pedal a volume pedal..
                Huh? I can do this on my Crybaby?

Comment

Working...
                X