School me on Reverend guitars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: School me on Reverend guitars!

I'm not sure if I can post this from another site, but I'm going to anyway. I'm making a guitar for my nephew for Christmas. Of all the guitar styles to choose from, he picked out a Sensei.

Here's the link to the build thread;

If this is not allowed, admin., please take this link down. ty

Comment

The Sensei is probably my favorite Reverend shape.

This "special run" model is also pretty cool:

Comment

Originally posted by J_48_Johnson View Post
        I'm not sure if I can post this from another site, but I'm going to anyway. I'm making a guitar for my nephew for Christmas. Of all the guitar styles to choose from, he picked out a Sensei.

Here's the link to the build thread;

If this is not allowed, admin., please take this link down. ty
        Dang man, that is an awesome build thread, worthy of a re-post on this forum for SURE...
        "This is my hat now, this is totally my hat..."

Comment

How/where do I repost?

Comment

Originally posted by J_48_Johnson View Post
            How/where do I repost?
            Just click the 'Start New Thread' button at the top of the page and copy and paste from your original thread. This room (The Guitar Shop) is the perfect place for a thread like that. It just means more guys will see your stuff, really. Plus we'll all like you more.

EDIT: I posted here before reading your thread. I gotta say, man....that's a really great job! Very impressive, seriously. I can't wait to see the finished product.
            Last edited by Kam; 08-27-2010, 02:49 AM.
            I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Not sure if this thread is dead but I've been doing some research on Reverends, and am thinking about picking up a club king 290. From what people are saying, these guitars are made really well and I love the range of tones they cover. The club king 290 kind of blends elements of a Tele, Strat, and a 335 and you can cover everything from blues to rock to country on it.

There are a bunch of reviews and demo clips of Reverends at the site below:

http://www.guitarrelic.com/reverend-guitars

Comment

Working...
              X