Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say HI to my newest Clone !

My new EHx Small Clone Chorus!!

Here's my new revamped pedalboard... I closed the cover last night to let them be more "intimate"

And a "diagram" view :

Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Re: Say HI to my newest Clone !

Originally posted by Thames
    Here's my new revamped pedalboard... I closed the cover last night to let them be more "intimate"
    Beats spending serious $$$ on Boutique pedals!!!
    "What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet, sweet music?"

Comment

That's really nice man! A little too much for my tastes but once again, I'm not the playing what you are playing... I'm more of a simplistic person when it comes to gear... Congrats, that looks and must sound really nice.... I wonder if I'll ever hear it...

Comment

Originally posted by Surgeon
        That's really nice man! A little too much for my tastes but once again, I'm not the playing what you are playing... I'm more of a simplistic person when it comes to gear... Congrats, that looks and must sound really nice.... I wonder if I'll ever hear it...

Yeah, a lil' too much for my tastes too, but for the sake of the project, I DO need all that stuff. My personal needs would only be a great fuzz, a wah, a reverb. Chorus/phaser/Vibe optionnal, comp and delay not necessary.

But I tell you Surge dude, a Vibe and a Comp are the secret for Breathe... the phaser/reverb/chorus are the secret for Shine On... and you WILL hear it pretty soon...
        Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

1.Yeah, I have no doubt that all that stuff is needed to achieve what you're aiming for...

2. I can't wait...

Comment

Working...
          X