String Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: String Labels

big thanks to Will at Will West Music for the great batch!
    JUST GROOVE, BABY!

Comment

So, 11 months later and you're not done? I'll look around, but I think the last time I bought strings, it was a D' Addario 10-pack. No carbboard sleeves, just 10 plastic bags in a box.
      Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
      Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

"So, 11 months later and you're not done?"

what can i say.....i only use so many sets of strings. and though a few folks have been generous , well, the cards, letters, ...and string labels AIN'T been exactly coming in as i might have hoped.

'sides, as the saying goes "it's the journey and not just arriving at the destination" (or something like that)

thanks for the reply and offer to look around.
        Last edited by planetguy; 08-04-2011, 01:10 PM.
        JUST GROOVE, BABY!

Comment

I think I've got some more to send soon, it won't be as much as the last package though. Lol
          Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

That's pretty sweet!

I'll start saving mine and I'll contact you when I have a good amount.

Comment

thanks gents.
              JUST GROOVE, BABY!

Comment

YOWZAH!

I need to give a huuuuuge shoutout to Jason from www.bassstringsonline.com and www.guitarstringsonline.com for that boatload of labels he sent my way. And best of all they're all bass labels. That's perfect cos they take up more real estate!

ok, i have no business interest there but if y'all haven't checked out their great selection and even better prices.....it's definitely worth a look.

thanks again.

.....and yes, i DO need more if anyone wants to step up. thanks all.

Comment

Man I totally keep forgetting to send you another package! Sorry bro! I've got a whole bag full setting on my shelf that I will send your way!
                  Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

Working...
                  X