Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now I need a Dean Rust In Peace guitar

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
    Megadeth's live tone is not that ****in good dude...

and Dean guitars aren't anything special...

get any mahogany set neck V with active pickups and you'll have that part of the formula done. Get a Marshall amp with almost enough gain for metal and you'll be done.

but then again i'm probably just jealous cuz the coolest music my dad ever introduced me to was Bruce Springsteen and i mean...that's really not very cool at all...
    Big +1.

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
      Megadeth's live tone is not that ****in good dude...

and Dean guitars aren't anything special...

get any mahogany set neck V with active pickups and you'll have that part of the formula done. Get a Marshall amp with almost enough gain for metal and you'll be done.
      So you're telling this guy what he heard? At an event that you weren't at?

And the salesman comes through in you again, go be the poster boy for Gibson and Marshall if you love them so much.

Comment

Metallica made it bigger as a band but I'll always think of Dave Mustaine as the king of that genre. I don't blame you for wanting to have his axe. It's uber cool looking.

Your post makes me wonder if there are any big names out there thay play other artists' signature guitars or amps. Any famous players use EVH or Satch guitars?

Comment

Working...
        X