• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Tabor guitar for sale.

Anyone want to loan me $1500.00?

Not a Dean fan but this looks pretty badass, plus it's Ty's

Re: Ty Tabor guitar for sale.

That's a sweet looking guitar, and I want a Soltero someday. However, this is what I am currently gassing after, to replace the one I had to sell several years back.

My Sound Clips

Comment

Man that is a nice looking guitar for sure. Ty is one of my favorite guitarists also. If I had the money to play with, I'd be all over that.

Comment

Wow...pretty sweet!
        BASSES: Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass/Ric 4003 Bass (Blue)
        Fender 51 P Bass RI/Traveler Bass
        Schecter 5 String (Sunburst)/Gibson SG EBO RI
        Epiphone Rivoli (VC Sunburst)
        Warwick Thumb BO/Kramer DMZ 4000/
        Fender Jazz 72 RI (Sunburst)/Ernie Ball Earthwood ABG
        Fender P Bass (White)/DiPinto Belvedere Deluxe (Black)
        Gibson 09 Thunderbird (Sunburst)
        Fender Jazz Bass 5 string (Sunburst)/Fender HMT bass (Red)
        Gibson EBO

Comment

That's actually him that's selling that guitar. Ty Tabor is alienbeans.
          Last edited by JOLLY; 10-23-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
            I noticed that when he said it was still in his possession.
            Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
            Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

I wondered if that was him, but I couldn't be sure. Now I've bookmarked him as a favorite seller. Any time he puts anything on ebay, I'll get a heads up about it in my email. I definitely want to buy one of his guitars and this one would be incredibly good to have, but I just can't swing that kind of cash since I've been unemployed for so long and have run up a giant credit card bill trying to keep myself afloat. Maybe one day I'll have extra cash around and the timing will be right on something he is selling that looks cool to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                Yeah, I guess I should have made that clear. I Facebooked King's X so I keep up to date on what they're up to and this guitar was posted.

To bad the didn't get closer than 6 hours from me on this last tour.

Comment

Not as rare a colour as they suggest but if it really was Ty's then it might be worth the mark up.
                  "If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to him again." ~ Stan Laurel

Comment

Thats pretty rad that Ty does all his on buying and selling!

BFG does that...if you know his ebay id you can look it up, he buys TONS of stuff
                    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

DAYUM I love the Dean Soltero's. Even the cheaper imports i've played just sounded incredible. Solteros are like a Les Pauls sexy younger sister.
                      77 Gibson Les Paul Custom (70's DiMarzios)
                      Gibson Les Paul (Duncan Distortion, Pearly Gates)
                      Fuchs Blackjack 21
                      -Fuchs Plush Cream
                      -Boss DD7 Delay

Comment

Working...
                      X