Anybody use ESP's or LTD's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody use ESP's or LTD's?

Love my viper300, it is a solid guitar, got it for $100 used. Has some emgs in it now 89/81. I installed the strap button right on the horn where it should have been in the first place, terrible unbalanced design before that. The tuners are nothing to write home about, not terrible but not good either. The bridge saddles are terrible though, I like to mute on the bridge and they stick up and make this very uncomfortable. I intend to replace them sometime in the near future. No regrets, but a few problems that need to be fixed. I think the viper body shape is awesome, one of my favorites.

Comment

ESP Guitar Pictures from my Japan trip TOKYObtw 2004 - 2007 TOKYO TOKYO TOKYO TOKYOsome are new and some are oldhave fun For TRUE ESP Fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!www...

this clip has shots of some awsome e.s.p. japan guitars.
      play louder than the other guy.....

Comment

Here's a shot of the ESP Custom shop booth at the NAMM show Jan 16, 2009
        play louder than the other guy.....

Comment

I've had a bunch of (real) ESP's over the years, even a couple custom shops. For what I want out of a guitar they are ALWAYS the best. The higher end Korean LTD's are pretty damn good for the money too. The guitar I play the most currently is a late 90's EC100, MIK, and feels pretty much just like the early MIJ EC's with the bolt ons. Cost me $75 and the effort of wiring. It does need a new nut and a fret level.

I hate the US marketing, and the newer horrible crap they're slapping the LTD name on but charging the same price they were for the good MIK stuff is ****e.

Comment

I checked out the japanese website! OH MY GOD those were some amazing guitars! I'm in love with the Epiphone 1984 Explorer as well as the ESP Edwards E-EX110... the black see-through looks pretty awesome on 'em. I don't know any sites where I can get one at a reasonable price. I check ebay regularly but they seem to have everything but the EX.
            Originally posted by jmh151
            I'd hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the King of England
            Originally posted by jeremy
            like if we were walking down the sidewalk and you said "hey check her out" chances are i already saw her and mentally sodomized her
            Originally posted by grumptruck
            Media only reports on what the sheeple wanna see/hear/read.
            Sometimes not read.
            dats hard

Comment

I have a Random Star and a Lynch M1 Tiger.
              18 Guitars and counting

The captain of sexy!

Comment

Also looking at the Clockwork Zombie EX... That looks pretty amazing.
                Originally posted by jmh151
                I'd hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the King of England
                Originally posted by jeremy
                like if we were walking down the sidewalk and you said "hey check her out" chances are i already saw her and mentally sodomized her
                Originally posted by grumptruck
                Media only reports on what the sheeple wanna see/hear/read.
                Sometimes not read.
                dats hard

Comment

Originally posted by ravendouglas View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4D1YKfCook

this clip has shots of some awsome e.s.p. japan guitars.
                  Too bad the backgrund music sucks. That ruined it for me.
                  Originally posted by Jessie's ghost
                  I like having the stop bar all the way down. Sue me. I've got like six dollars.

Comment

I had a LTD Viper 400 series and an EC 400, I liked them both - the ESP's are really nice guitars I think.
                    Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                    Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

ESP makes some great looking, playing guitars......on the other hand I've owned 2 LTD's an MH1000 and an F series Baritone... they were just ok didn't hate em but I just could not click with them. Man I would love to get my hands on an ESP Horizon III but they are very hard to come by.

Comment

Working...
                      X