Clear All

Re: Went to PGS today and....well....NGD

Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
      Life's Been Good, Joe Walsh

I'd make babies with that thing.

Y'know, when you play it, the ladies they all get down on they knees for ya

I approve
      Thanks. Turns out I've never heard the song. Not sure about the reggae-y part but the intro kicks ass!

Comment

Now that's my kind of Strat.
        Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
        Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Way cool bro! Enjoy that bad boy!
          I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Looks amazing. Custom shop strats are definitely a cut above regular production models for sure. I'd like to have a set of pups wound by Abby before you can't get them any longer.

I also like the bedspread/comforter you have there. We could never have a black one though....with 3 dogs. We had to go with something neutral and fairly slick, so we can vacuum off the dog hair without having to wash it every other day.
            My Sound Clips

Comment

I never really thought about the fact that Abby isn't getting any younger. I hear you on the dog hair!
              '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

That looks like a jolly decent Strat! Love the colour, love the features.... enjoy it well.

Comment

Nice strat! It's hard to argue with a good custom shop Strat
                  Originally posted by kevlar3000
                  I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
                  Originally posted by Zerberus
                  Better is often the enemy of good
                  Originally posted by ginormous
                  Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's my dream strat as well. Every great feature all the way down to the bone nut. I'd love to try one out, but they're a PGS exclusive....dammit! Does it only come in Dakota red?

As a mint farmer, I somehow expect you to play a seafoam green strat!
                    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Dang, why'd you have to get me jonesing like this. After browsing all the PGS Fenders, I've realized everything I've ever wanted in a strat and tele is right there.

Time to start selling some of my least favorites, because those prices are steep.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
                        I'm pretty sure it's my dream strat as well. Every great feature all the way down to the bone nut. I'd love to try one out, but they're a PGS exclusive....dammit! Does it only come in Dakota red?

As a mint farmer, I somehow expect you to play a seafoam green strat!

Road Trip!
                        '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Originally posted by JumpMarine View Post
                          Road Trip!
                          I'm definitely overdue for a road trip to Washington, since my family lives in Vancouver. I should turn a PRS McCarty into one of those 51 Noblaster teles. I want the black one.
                          Last edited by Gearjoneser; 11-04-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

^^ Sweet baby Jesus... If that don't scream class, I don't know what would. I like the daphne blue one better, though.

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiice!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
                                I'm definitely overdue for a road trip to Washington, since my family lives in Vancouver. I should turn a PRS McCarty into one of those 51 Noblaster teles. I want the black one.
                                http://proguitarshop.com/store/guita...blk-017-p-2364
                                Those had some wicked necks on them, big beefy U profile.

Comment

Working...
                                X