Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here's A Unique Tele Body For Those Of You Who Like Them

Originally posted by John_L View Post
    Looks great a little like the PRS Al DiMeola but more subtle.
    THAT is amazing.

Comment

that PRS looks like a ****ed up Drug trip TBH, In a Cool way!!!!

(And Drugs aren't cool kids, don't go near them, i never have)
      Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
      you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Hand_Strat View Post
        that PRS looks like a ****ed up Drug trip TBH, In a Cool way!!!!

(And Drugs aren't cool kids, don't go near them, i never have)
        I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Lol
          Ich bin mein führer

you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
            I knew someone would respond like this.
            Just messing with you Kam.

I've seen our flag (and others) on guitars, and some of them looked good but most were ugly. It's like anything.....it can be done tastefully and all comes down to personal preference.
            My Sound Clips

Comment

bit like the Dean Razors, they did one with the stars and stripes i think... and they did a very rare confederate flag version too.... and that looked ok... if you are Bruce Springsteen playing Born In the USA if you get my meaning...
              Ich bin mein führer

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
                Just messing with you Kam.
                I figured you were, dude. I just figured that I should probably explain myself before someone a little too sensitive comes along and spews a whole load of srs bizns all over the place.

I've seen our flag (and others) on guitars, and some of them looked good but most were ugly. It's like anything.....it can be done tastefully and all comes down to personal preference.
                Agreement.
                I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Hand_Strat View Post
                  bit like the Dean Razors, they did one with the stars and stripes i think... and they did a very rare confederate flag version too.... and that looked ok... if you are Bruce Springsteen playing Born In the USA if you get my meaning...

My Sound Clips

Comment

Except for the headstock, this is a good looking guitar.....

My Sound Clips

Comment

Except for the headstock, this is a good looking guitar.....

Disagreement.

Actually, I think the only guitar I've seen with a flag on it that I like is probably Lucid's beat up Lester. What's she called...Dixie, or something? I bet you all know what I'm talking about.

And even then it's a fairly begrudging fondness....

Comment

I am a little bit of a minimalist but these are just over the top. I couldn't get past the finishes on either of these. the maple tops are just sick but i still couldn't handle the finishes.
                        Cleveland Guitars

Comment

Originally posted by John_L View Post
                          Looks great a little like the PRS Al DiMeola but more subtle.
                          I like this . . . if they'd throw one of those PRS maple necks on there I'd be in love . . .
                          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

For playing preference, yes, maple would be nice, but it wouldn't look great, the balance of colour would be too high on light colours, a rosewood board or something darker would suit as it just balances it out a bit.
                            Ich bin mein führer

Comment

Not sure what I think of the finish just yet. The quilt on the maple is beautiful and I'm as patriotic as anyone, but..........

I like the whole thing. Each color is beautiful... that said, I wouldn't put the american flag on it.
                              Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                              Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Ugly.

Comment

Working...
                                X